1. Must attend all training provided by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Bingo Department.
3. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
4. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
5. Must attend all meetings, as assigned.
6. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
7. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
8. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
9. Making sales on the floor verifying the customer has bought an entry packet.
10. Must be accountable for cash and ending inventory while performing cashier, floor and pull-tab sales.
11. Return all monies and inventory not sold the Bingo Session Supervisor.
12. Inform customers of packet prices, additional sheets, all games and up-coming events.
13. Work in assigned section, keeping the area clean and neat.
14. Call bingo games in a timely and orderly manner according to the schedule that has been set by the Bingo Session Supervisor.
15. Complete all other duties as assigned.