1. Must attend all training provided by the North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Resort Casino and the Food & Beverage Department.
3. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
4. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
5. Must attend all meetings, as assigned.
6. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
7. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
8. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
9. Maintain the dining area in a clean and neat manner.
10. Clear tables and stations of dirty dishes in an efficient manner and reset dining tables and areas for guest use.
11. Ensure tables, chairs, and floors are clean and free from debris.
12. Empty garbage cans as needed and transport to designated areas.
13. Monitor dining area and address any needs.
14. Stock dishes, silverware and glassware and ensure all areas are stocked with clean, dry, and sanitized dishware.
15. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
16. Keep work areas neat, clean, sanitized, and stocked of needed equipment and cleaning supplies.
17. Assist in carrying food trays to tables, as necessary.
18. Report any guest complaints or concerns to immediate supervisor for resolution.
19. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
20. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
21. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
22. Complete other duties as assigned.