1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino resort.
2. Assist the window cashiers in meeting the casino demand for currency, coin and gaming chips.
3. Responsible for deposits, double-checking the soft count, filling and balancing of the NRTs.
4. Responsible for the inventory of the table games chips, cards, and dice. Sending new table games cards to the tables, doubling the table games cards prior to receiving them into the vault from the tables to ensure accuracy, and cutting the used cards and drilling dice.
5. Responsible for organizing all paperwork throughout the shift.
6. Responsible for having NRT money available.
7. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
8. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
9. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Cage /Vault Department and Finance Departments.
10. Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job.
11. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
12. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
13. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.