1. Must attend all training provided by the North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food & Beverage Department.
3. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
4. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
5. Must attend all meetings, as assigned.
6. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
7. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
8. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
9. Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests.
10. Maintain table numbers, time served, and assigned servers for each section.
11. Inform servers of guest placement and communicate any special requests or needs.
12. Take comp and VIP reservations. Answer telephone calls appropriately according to procedures.
13. Process monetary transactions with guests. Adhere to all revenue handling policies and procedures.
14. Maintain and verify cash drawer on a daily basis; keep cash drawer supplied with sufficient monies.
15. Maintain current knowledge of menu and beverage selections and menu prices.
16. Have a consistent awareness of all activities occurring in each section. Visibly monitor service and performance of each server.
17. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
18. Keep work area neat, clean, and stocked of needed supplies.
19. Provide assistance in clearing and setting tables, as necessary.
20. Report any guest complaints or concerns to immediate supervisor for resolution.
21. Be knowledgeable of the facility, as location of restrooms and telephones, hours of operations, etc. and be able to efficiently handle guest inquiries.
22. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
23. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
24. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
25. Complete other duties as assigned.