1. Must currently be enrolled in their 1st year of a degree program for Information Technology or a related field.
2. Must maintain a 2.0 grade point average.
3. Must have reliable transportation.
4. Must be able to work on multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines.
5. Must be able to perform under stressful conditions.
6. Must submit to a Criminal Investigation Background Check.
7. Must be willing to attend all applicable training.
8. Must pass pre-employment drug and health screening. Must adhere to the Tribe’s Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
9. Must be eligible for coverage under the employer’s liability insurance.
10. Must have demonstrated ability to maintain satisfactory working record in any prior or current employment.
11. Must be able to meet physical requirements of position.
12. Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance are required. Must obtain a Wisconsin driver’s license within 30 days of employment if applicant has an out-of-state driver’s license. Must meet and maintain the eligibility to operate a personal or tribal vehicle under the driver acceptability guidelines as established by Mohican Nation Insurance.
13. Must abide by departmental and organizational safety, testing, and uniform guidelines