1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must maintain an acceptable departmental staff record.
3. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work,
4. Must wear the approved, departmental uniform.
5. Coordinate the handling of established emergency procedures and assist all emergency personnel when and if necessary or if instructed to do so by on-site personnel. Nothing in this job description shall be viewed as creating a job duty to provide emergency medical services.
6. Patrol the premises and parking lot of North Star Mohican Casino.
7. Responsible for the transport of monies on the floor, escorts of courier services that transports casino funds to local banks while in the casino.
8. Provide written incident reports to the shift supervisor of all unusual or suspicious events including but not limited to accidents, disturbances, shortages of money, failure to follow procedures, etc.
9. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Security Department.
10. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
11. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
12. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department supervisor/manager.